Weekly Q&A Giveaways
It’s what’s going on at the The C Card and Me Facebook page.
The Q&A Giveaway is a weekly game played out on The C Card and Me Facebook page. The questions and answers are designed to inform, enlighten and entertain followers while inspiring them to become less afraid of cancer and better prepared to deal with it.
Most of us have come to dread Mondays, a pile of work staring back at us while we try to shake off the weekend and re-focus. Why not start them off on a positive note? Give yourself something cool and interesting to talk about. Mix it up at the water cooler. “Did you catch this morning’s Q&A Giveaway?” “Yeah and I figured out 2, but I didn’t realize Scott Hamilton and Colin Powell are cancer survivors.” “I didn’t know Hamilton was the one who came up with ‘Stars on Ice’. I love that show!” “I didn’t know Sharon Osbourne had her tata’s removed!” And so it goes…
- If you have LIKE’d The C Card and Me Facebook page and the post office can deliver to you then you are eligible to win.
- You do NOT have to promise to post a pic on our page of yourself enjoying your prize within ten days of receiving it, but how could would that be~
- A person can only win once in a given month, i.e., if you won any Monday in January then you can play and win again any Monday in February.
THE CURRENT PRIZES range from; signed copies of The C Card and Me, motivating T-shirts, inspiring mugs and other merchandise from the ‘Show No Fear Gear’ shop. All posts on the Facebook page auto tweet on Twitter, so everyone is in the know.
HOW IT WORKS
- Friday, an image of the upcoming prize is posted.
- Sunday, a hint is posted.
- Monday morning at 9am (PST) the question (sometimes two) is posed. The first eligible fan to post the correct answer(s) wins~
- The winner is announced. If you are the winner then either facebook message or email us: email@example.com your mailing address. The prize is shipped out by next day and a USPS tracking number will be sent to you in reply the day it ships.
- Shortly after the winner is announced a story is posted that expands on the topic. These stories are written by Ali herself, but as popularity for the game grows there will be guest writers participating.
The game runs every week through the end of April, 2013.
EXAMPLE FROM A PREVIOUS Q&A GIVEAWAY
Prize: 2 signed copies of The C Card and Me
Hint: There is HOPE in the STARS for Breast, Testicular, Colon and Prostate cancers.
Question: These 4 famous people fought and beat cancer. Together, the first initials of their last name spell out “HOPE’. Who are they?
Answer: Scott Hamilton, Sharon Osbourne, Colin Powell and Melissa Etheridge
There are other reasons to LIKE the Facebook page; integration of the online store, a growing support resources listing, facebook fan exclusive items and discounts such as free chapter downloads, discounts on the book and exclusive merchandize only visible to facebook fans. For example, click on the image below and download a digital copy of the 1st edition – free. That’s right, free.